Naruto: Crisis 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews BoardLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hyozan: Open, Sukai: Open, Kazan: Open Joki: Open

The Overseer of Execution. The Grand Curator.admin. Xaito.
Uraburos (Done) Plot-
3_zps34fc9436

All have been laid to rest, all expect memories. Throughout the years, shinobi - men and women - have learned how to preserve the memories of thousand of great shinobi that have lived, and then have passed. Though, they never managed to gain the memories of Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke. These three ninjas are wildly known as the Three Heroes of the world. They are the mirror images of their legendary Sannin teachers, and touched everyone's life in some sort of way. Their memory though has been scattered across the world, and the pieces of their chakra find themselves locked away in certain men and women, wildly known as the Kages of today. They are the shadows and guardians of today's new era, and they seem to wait for something to happen. They await for Madara Uchiha to return, the Fourth Shinobi War had been created by none ever than Obito Uchiha, Kakashi's old friend whom he thought had died. In this war, numerous men and women died trying to protect all that they thought was right and true, in the end - Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke had perished by giving up their lives to kill Madara and Obito Uchiha. Their chakra awoken a sleeping God, whom took the combined power of the ten bijuu, kurama and the eight tailed bijuu's life source and basically recreated life anew. These memories however, are gone, and cannot be recreated or found in any memory book, or even in text. This story is being told through the combined chakra fragments of the Legendary Heroes that each Kage takes upon their death and inserts into a crystal fragment. However, life as everyone now knows, is finally changing. Kazengakure and Hyozangakure had finally came to an agreement of forming a grand alliance between their villages, rumored that they were related by distant cousins, this alliance would be greater than any had ever seen. The day of the treaty being signed, and thus the festival on the island of Heiwa, a new danger had awaken that day. The Sage of Six Paths was unable to keep a dark entity in slumber from the grave and beyond; a new five tailed bijuu - the Hydra - had awoken. In a fit of rage and unknown, the Hydra destroyed half of the festival grounds, killing more than five thousand civilians and shinobi alike. The Bijuu set it's eyes on the building where the witnessing six kages were located, and destroyed the entire building. Three months had passed, and Sannins of each village filled the spots of the Kages, as many hoped that one day there would be news that someone had survived the attack. Only the Hyozangakure's kage had returned, apparently unaware of what happened. Because of this, many of the villages have returned hostile towards each other, many blaming Hyozengakure for the attack that killed each of the Kage's. Slowly, men and women of each village are elected to fill the Kage spots of each of the village, alliances are being forged and mended. But can anyone form a great alliance to take down Hydria, and once again, scatter all of the tailed beasts across the world?

Uraburos (Done) Warning_zps5f1fa55c

Elicit Content may be used on this site, it is advised that you proceed with caution. We hope you have a great time role playing, from your Staff of Naruto Crisis, ENJOY!

Uraburos (Done) Village_zps98e6b2c2

We the staff of NC2.0, have no full ownership of the naruto franchise. The site is nothing but a fan based, RPG.  Applications, clans, characters, ect belong to those of the users, do not steal them for that is fully illegal.  Skin is created by Kon and Alexx, and widgets are as well. Imaging and Coding copyrighted by Kon, Trilby of Naruto Saga, and Alexx. Imaging designed by Alexx

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

Uraburos (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chester Cheeto
S-Rank
S-Rank
Chester Cheeto

Character Rep : 14

Uraburos (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Uraburos (Done)   Uraburos (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Uraburos

Uraburos (Done) L

name ;; Mushi Hinado
    nickname ;; Uraburos (Ura)
    title ;; Missing Ninja
    age ;; 23
    gender ;; Male
    sexuality ;; I have a penis. She has a vagina.

"CLIMB INTO THE RING FOR A BATTLE THAT YOU CAN'T WIN
SWING AS HARD AS YOU CAN SWING, IT WILL STILL MEAN NOTHING."

height ;; 5'11''
    weight ;; 190 pounds
    body type ;; medium build
    eye colour ;; favors emerald green but can change color at will
    hair colour & style ;; White
    appearance ;; At first glance Ura looks like any normal person. As in he has eyes, ears, hair, etc. but if you took a look deeper in the abyss, you will notice that not all is what it seems to be. In his human form, Ura is an average man. He keeps himself groomed, wears clean cloths, and acts like anyone else. He will blend in with others by being outgoing and trying to win the approval of others. But in his second form, his alien form, he can be like his usual self or “Plague” can take over. Plague is a being that likes chaos. He is a hot shot that likes to play with its victims. When the power of the alien is summoned, a thick black coat is covering Ura from head to toe. It acts like a leather armor. But this armor can be manipulated slightly. At will the armor can be manipulated to produce sharp edges and form sword/saw like processes out of any body part. Ura and “Plague” cooperate to get what they desire, but at any moment they can start arguing and then you will see a person just yelling at himself. Going crazy isn't fun... until you try it.
    markings ;; none

"AND THE ONLY THING TO SAVE
IS THE BANNER THAT YOU WAVE."

likes ;; Tea, playing chess against self “Plague”, scaring people, making new medicines/poisons, and taking the power away from someone.
    dislikes ;; cocky people, bloodlines, problems he can't solve, exact estimates, and girl scouts
    talents ;; Surgery, setting traps, ripping the power away from someone
    fails ;; two persona fight with each other, curious, and headaches from the alien
    persona ;; Uraburos, the name is a parasite and so is the man. Fitting into any situation he finds himself in, Uraburos works out all problems. Born the oldest, Uraburos is a natural leader although he knows when to follow. Instinct is a word used by the weak; those that have no idea how to compensate for the ideals that are presented to them. Uraburos handles these problems with precision and caution. Cognitive about his surroundings and his enemy, Uraburos doesn't take his enemy lightly. He fights and socializes with extreme content and awareness. The alien substance that dwells inside Uraburos acts like a second personality. One that pursues nothing but chaos and destruction. Going crazy isn't fun...until you try it. Uraburos found somewhat of a passion for the second personality, even though it may be just a psychotic episode that Uraburos can pull in and out of. The second persona calling itself “Plague” wishes to take control from time to time to be the permanent being, but ultimately allows Ura to win for Plague “enjoys the company” as Ura says. Though Ura knows that Plague could more than likely win in most of the fight.
    motto ;; not about how hard you hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward

"BUT TALK WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BROUGHT WAS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE."

[list]• rank ;; Missing ninja-A
elements ;; earth, water
specialty ;; medical, fuuinjutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu
clan ;; none

"AND NOW YOU GOT TO WONDER
WHO WILL DIG YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER."

[list]• village ;; volcano
parents ;; Koshino Hinado (dead), Chichi Hinado (alive)
siblings ;; Lee Hinado (dead)
mentor & idols ;; Kitaro (alive)
history ;;
Ages 1-5
A father and a mother give birth to a baby boy. This boy was just like any normal boy. He wasn't a part of any bloodline or any well known family. He was born into the average family with no high expectations of him. The boy was named Mushi, after his grandfather. Mushi was born with high family values. He learned quickly that he needed to stand up for what he wants. Living in a coal mining village, there wasn't much to do as a kid. When he came of age he began working at the villages ninja academy. When Mushi's mother was pregnant with his little brother, his mother became sick. Three months past and the Mushi's little brother, Lee Hinado, became still born. This is what drove Mushi to learn medical jutsu. Mushi poured everything into learning how to heal others. He worked hard to master jutsu but was having trouble controling his chakra. This was no problem before his brother was aborted. In his classes, Mushi still got along with his friends and functioned like normal, but everyone knew that he was wearing a mask and hid his true feelings.
Age 5-10
Mushi worked on his ninja training for years. Always having trouble with channeling his chakra. He was made fun of by the other kids. Ones who were from high up families and bloodlines. At the age of seven, Mushi went out into the woods when a meteor crashed. He went to investigate. The meteor was black with a blue tint glowing inside. As Mushi went to reach out and touch the meteor, a black tar like substance emerged from the rock. The “tar” attached itself to Mushi and began covering his entire body. Soon Mushi was covered in a thick, black, leather like skin. The next thing Mushi remembers is waking in his bed. That day Mushi noticed his chakra flow was more focused and powerful. Mushi never knew what happened or what the substance was that came in contact with him but he noticed that ever since then he heard voices. They started out quiet but eventually became louder and louder. Then when Mushi was 9 the voice introduced itself. “ Hello?” Mushi. “ What do you want?” “What do I want?” says the voice. “ I just want to have fun. You should learn to relax.” “ Get out of my head. I don't need you here. Things are starting to go good for me now. You need to leave.” Said Mushi. “Leave? But I like this body. And if I leave, how will you control your chakra? If it weren't for me, you still wouldn't have control. And then how would you avenge your brothers wrongful death?” “How do you know about that” siad Mushi. “I know everything about you” said the voice. The two argued for hours when suddenly Mushi noticed that the black skin started to appear again. “What's happening to me?” said Mushi. “I just need some me time” said the voice. Mushi blacked out and when he awoke, there was his father dead in his house. Horrified at the site he went searching for his mother. She found him first. She told him about how he came in covered in the black skin and killed his father. She told Mushi that they were looking for him and he needed to run. She had set up a living space right outside of the village so she can help him at any time. Mushi left and hid. “why? Asked Mushi. “Because I can” said the voice. For the next year Mushi practiced and learned sealing jutsu. He wanted to be rid of the “demon” that was inside him. At the age of 10 Mushi was hiding in the village when he went on top of the coal mine to practice his sealing while having lunch. Instead he tried to speak with his “voice” to try and take control of the being. “what is this? You are trying to talk to me I see.” Said the voice. “i realized that I can't seal you away. I haven't found anything that can seal an alien. So I am here to take control of you.” “who do you think you are? I will not bow to some man that thinks he can just control me like this.” “I don't care what I have to do, I will control you.” The voice then proceeded to talk to Mushi and decided to make a deal. “I tell you what I will allow you to have control over my power if you do what I say right now. Otherwise I will turn you here and kill this entire village.” said the voice. “What will you have me do?” said Mushi. “it's simple. If you want my power you must feel the sensation that I feel. You must kill.” said the voice. They argued for awhile when finally Mushi gave in. Mushi had to kill at least two people. Mushi saw that miners were in the mine at the time. He created a seal on the mine and performed the hand signs to activate it. The seal cause the mine to shake. Screams came from inside the mine and there was a commotion. The cave ceiling and floor had colapsed. Mushi had killed two parents inside the mine. “Well done. I didn't think you had it in you. Well, a deal is a deal. You can summon my power whenever you would like.” said the voice. “I will control you.” said Mushi. “You can never control me. Because I know you. You liked killing them. So I will help you. But if I feel you are not fit for my power I will take it back and take control of you, Mushi” “I await the day. And don't call me Mushi, it's Uraburos.” said Uraburos. “Ok...Uraburos. You can call me...Plague”
Age 10-20
Uraburos continued to learn medical and sealing jutsu on his own. During this time he ran into a ninja named Kitaro. He introduced genjutsu to Uraburos. They talked about how bloodlines believed they were higher than others. Ura told Kitaro about Plague. Ura insisted that this is what he was meant for. That this is the reason he gained his gift. Ura showed Kitaro what Plague could do. Plague loved the attention and Ura could sense it. They parted ways and insisted that they would meet up again in the future. Ura continued training his jutsu and constantly got better. Ura continued to train with Plagues power. He learned that the power didn't just enhance his chakra slightly, but gave him abnormal abilities. Ura was able to change his eye color at will and change the color of his hair. The black skin was able to be controlled enough to cover only certain parts of the body if he wanted. Ura also learned that the armor could extend and produce sword and saw like projections. These can only protrude about three inches from the point.
Age 20-Present
Uraburos is still learning, still training. Awaiting the day that he meets back up with Kitaro and any other followers he may have. Ura has become advanced in medical, genjutsu, ninjutsu, and fuuinjutsu. With his only company coming from Plague, Uraburos's mind became poisoned. A man that use to believe in values and moral, now believes in revenge and destruction.

Last edited by Chester Cheeto on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chester Cheeto
S-Rank
S-Rank
Chester Cheeto

Uraburos (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uraburos (Done)   Uraburos (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:44 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hiryu Amaterasu
Kage
Kage
Hiryu Amaterasu

Character Rep : 2420

Uraburos (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uraburos (Done)   Uraburos (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Take the jutsu out and copy and paste it to the relevent places meaning jutsu and weapons/item creation.
Back to top Go down
Chester Cheeto
S-Rank
S-Rank
Chester Cheeto

Uraburos (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uraburos (Done)   Uraburos (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:30 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Chester Cheeto
S-Rank
S-Rank
Chester Cheeto

Uraburos (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uraburos (Done)   Uraburos (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hiryu Amaterasu
Kage
Kage
Hiryu Amaterasu

Uraburos (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uraburos (Done)   Uraburos (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:44 am

Fix the coding in the app at the top and the list coding, also all missing nin S ranks are taken.
Back to top Go down
Chester Cheeto
S-Rank
S-Rank
Chester Cheeto

Uraburos (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uraburos (Done)   Uraburos (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:31 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Chester Cheeto
S-Rank
S-Rank
Chester Cheeto

Uraburos (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uraburos (Done)   Uraburos (Done) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Hiryu Amaterasu
Kage
Kage
Hiryu Amaterasu

Uraburos (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uraburos (Done)   Uraburos (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 pm

APPROVED 1/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uraburos (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uraburos (Done)   Uraburos (Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uraburos (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Crisis 2.0 :: Creation Center :: Creation :: Character Registration.-
Jump to: