Naruto: Crisis 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews BoardLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hyozan: Open, Sukai: Open, Kazan: Open Joki: Open

The Overseer of Execution. The Grand Curator.admin. Xaito.
Arashi clan [Done] Plot-
3_zps34fc9436

All have been laid to rest, all expect memories. Throughout the years, shinobi - men and women - have learned how to preserve the memories of thousand of great shinobi that have lived, and then have passed. Though, they never managed to gain the memories of Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke. These three ninjas are wildly known as the Three Heroes of the world. They are the mirror images of their legendary Sannin teachers, and touched everyone's life in some sort of way. Their memory though has been scattered across the world, and the pieces of their chakra find themselves locked away in certain men and women, wildly known as the Kages of today. They are the shadows and guardians of today's new era, and they seem to wait for something to happen. They await for Madara Uchiha to return, the Fourth Shinobi War had been created by none ever than Obito Uchiha, Kakashi's old friend whom he thought had died. In this war, numerous men and women died trying to protect all that they thought was right and true, in the end - Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke had perished by giving up their lives to kill Madara and Obito Uchiha. Their chakra awoken a sleeping God, whom took the combined power of the ten bijuu, kurama and the eight tailed bijuu's life source and basically recreated life anew. These memories however, are gone, and cannot be recreated or found in any memory book, or even in text. This story is being told through the combined chakra fragments of the Legendary Heroes that each Kage takes upon their death and inserts into a crystal fragment. However, life as everyone now knows, is finally changing. Kazengakure and Hyozangakure had finally came to an agreement of forming a grand alliance between their villages, rumored that they were related by distant cousins, this alliance would be greater than any had ever seen. The day of the treaty being signed, and thus the festival on the island of Heiwa, a new danger had awaken that day. The Sage of Six Paths was unable to keep a dark entity in slumber from the grave and beyond; a new five tailed bijuu - the Hydra - had awoken. In a fit of rage and unknown, the Hydra destroyed half of the festival grounds, killing more than five thousand civilians and shinobi alike. The Bijuu set it's eyes on the building where the witnessing six kages were located, and destroyed the entire building. Three months had passed, and Sannins of each village filled the spots of the Kages, as many hoped that one day there would be news that someone had survived the attack. Only the Hyozangakure's kage had returned, apparently unaware of what happened. Because of this, many of the villages have returned hostile towards each other, many blaming Hyozengakure for the attack that killed each of the Kage's. Slowly, men and women of each village are elected to fill the Kage spots of each of the village, alliances are being forged and mended. But can anyone form a great alliance to take down Hydria, and once again, scatter all of the tailed beasts across the world?

Arashi clan [Done] Warning_zps5f1fa55c

Elicit Content may be used on this site, it is advised that you proceed with caution. We hope you have a great time role playing, from your Staff of Naruto Crisis, ENJOY!

Arashi clan [Done] Village_zps98e6b2c2

We the staff of NC2.0, have no full ownership of the naruto franchise. The site is nothing but a fan based, RPG.  Applications, clans, characters, ect belong to those of the users, do not steal them for that is fully illegal.  Skin is created by Kon and Alexx, and widgets are as well. Imaging and Coding copyrighted by Kon, Trilby of Naruto Saga, and Alexx. Imaging designed by Alexx

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

Arashi clan [Done]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightwind
New
Lightwind

Character Rep : 64

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

"Grandpa, you were part of a great family - right?"

Arashi clan [Done] ArashiClan

Arashi Clan

Arashi clan [Done] Thundercloud

Name: Arashi

Type: What is the main 'Jutsu' of the clan. And it's sub-main.
* Kenjutsu
* Scale manipulation

Bloodline: Dragon scale manipulations

Current Members:
-Chishiki Evens Arashi
-Nero Arashi
-Open
-Open
-Open
-Open
-Open
-Open
-Open
-Open

Clan Jutsu[s]:
Sukeeru no sousa
Spoiler:

Hiden: Ryuu no dansu
Spoiler:

Hiden Ryuu ikari
Spoiler:

More to be added

Clan History:
The founding
At the age of 8 the founder of the Arashi clan was wandering in the wild mountains of Hyozangakure. His parents just died and he was alone. He walked in days. Day became weeks. Weeks became months. And he was hungry and couldn't get any food. He was helpless and was alone in the mountains. He couldn't get back to Hyozangakure and he couldn't help himself.
He just laid there and waited to die. After an hour of laying on the ground he was pulled inside a giant cave by a big lizard. Tatsura ( The founder ) Woke up inside the cave and saw the lizard. He was scared when he noticed that the giant lizard was actually a Dragon.
The dragon was able to spit intense fire waves. Likely a blow torch, just bigger. The dragon was able to create extreme flames that would devastate nearly everything, though their powers had limits. The last of the ones who was left from the volcano eruption was the founder ancient dragon known as Arashi no chichi. He got raised by the dragon until he was 18. Tatsura walked out and trained.
He was attacked by a missing nin. Because Tatsura wasn't a ninja he didn't know how to fight. When the missing nin was ready to kill Tatsura the dragon arrived and ate the missing nin.
The dragon noticed that Tatsura had lost an eye in the battle. The dragon gave Tatsura his eye. A dragon eye. This ancient eye was kept inside his eye socket and he gained powers. He gained powers to control and grow scales underneath his skin. The eyes had DNA flying through the Veins of the young founder and the Dragon's DNA flew through his whole body, giving him the same powers of the Dragon.
Tatsura was getting stronger and stronger. He one day met a girl he liked and they got a son. Tatsura's Dragon DNA flew through generations and the DNA was given to his son and so on.

The making
The son Tatsura got also got the powers of the dragons. The ancient dragon that raised Tatsura awakened the abilities to Tatsura's son. His eyes changed, just like Tatsura's did when he awkaned the powers. Tatsura's eyes changed the iris inside the eye. Giving a new shape and made it a Dragons eye, known as Ryuu Me. Tatsura's son's eyes also changed as he awakened the abilities, but these were jsut not as power full as Tatsura's. These were named the Eki Me instead of the Ryuu Me. The Eki Me had the same abilities as the Ryuu Me but the Eki Me was not as strong as the Ryuu Me.
Only Tatsura had the Ryuu Me.

When Tatsura's son grew up and became chuunin he learned lots of abilities he could do with the DNA and at the age of 20. Tatsuras son had mastered the abilities and his Eki Me had evolved into a Ryuu Me.
When Tatsura had got the Ryuu Me he trained day and night to get his knowledge of self-learning sword art. He trained with not a normal weapon, a Dao but not a normal one. This Dao was bigger than a normal one, a double broad Dao. He made techniques designed only to that kind of Dao and would make sword dances with that XL-Dao sword. He trained with only that kind of Dao The rest of his life.

When he became older at the age of 35 he discovered the most useful powers of the Ryuu Me.
A day when Tatsura’s son got his sword broken in a fight he raged and grew a whole sword out of scales out of his hand palm. He used lots of chakra to do that but he could still fight. He won all of his battles with that sword.

This ancient relic is kept as the Clans sacred weapon.
Tatsura’s son got a wife and 2 children. They broad the power of the clan further.
But the name of Tatsura's son is unknown. Even to the oldest members.

Now
At this time 100 years after the super eruption there is still clan members. But not many of them survived in the mountains. Only few members was known and was assigned in the major countries. Only official members was assigned only in Hyozangakure and one in Jokigakure. The other members was not assigned as a clan member. The ancient clan dragon is still alive, but is somewhere in the world, only the clan members who had their abilities mastered, also known as having the Ryuu Me, who can find the dragon. The name of the clan, Arashi, was made because the dragons could call forth storms, not by storm release, but by the intense flames. There is only the one dragon left, Arashi no chichi. Arashi no chichi is not a normal dragon, it has the mutation of more intense flames than the other normal dragons, since he was the only left, he also found lizards that he also mutated. Their DNA and race became one.

"Grandpa, I'm just like you, from a great family!"[/font]

© 2010 Glacies, Naruto: Crisis. All icons belong to their original makers. All rights and ideas to their original creators.

Last edited by Lightwind on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday
New
Beyond Birthday

Character Rep : 32

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Seems alright, but I'd like for another to give their approval on this.

1/2
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday
New
Beyond Birthday

Character Rep : 32

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Nevermind, full approval granted!

Have fun sir!
Back to top Go down
Xsalice
New

Character Rep : 41

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:56 pm

U N A P P R O V E D

For the following Reasons:
- Your character Application lists that your elements are :: Fire & Lightning
- Storm Release Requires Water & Lightning

- In addition, you have too many releases/manipulations. You need to choose one of the three or none:
• Storm Release
• Scale Manipulation
• Midoriankiton

This is a decision the staff as a whole has agreed on.

Back to top Go down
Lightwind
New
Lightwind

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:40 am

Ehm ... Where do i state i can do Storm release??????
Scale manipulation ... and Midoriankiton. ... Scale manipulation is the clan's ability. Midorianki is my char's merged element. Atm. I have only Lightning, Fire and Midorianki. Why is it unapproved now?
Back to top Go down
Lightwind
New
Lightwind

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:55 am

Updated the clan, now the Lizards do Midoriankiton. The ancient father dragon is still there, but only S-rank manipulators can summon him.

Scale manipulation was fully made on another topic.
https://naruto-crisiss20.rpg-board.net/t914-arashi-scale-manipulation-done#4920

No Lizard summons had been made yet, since I need the Midorianki jutsus done. I made this topic instead of the storm release jutsus.
https://naruto-crisiss20.rpg-board.net/t911-midoriankiton-techniques#4919

Back to top Go down
Lightwind
New
Lightwind

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:04 am

Any mod ... just finish it, i really want to Rp ._.
Back to top Go down
Takehiko Nara
Sanin
Takehiko Nara

Character Rep : 5510

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Alright, You don't have storm release. You have Chidori and variants. I barely understand what Scale manipulation is. So can you go a little more in-depth on it? Explain exactly what it does. Needs great detail. You will need to obtain summons IC before you can use them. That's about the only thing right now. Expand on all three jutsu. Add more details.
Back to top Go down
Lightwind
New
Lightwind

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:04 am

Chissoku, Kasai wrote:
Alright, You don't have storm release. You have Chidori and variants. I barely understand what Scale manipulation is. So can you go a little more in-depth on it? Explain exactly what it does. Needs great detail. You will need to obtain summons IC before you can use them. That's about the only thing right now. Expand on all three jutsu. Add more details.

As I wrote earlier

Updated the clan, now the Lizards do Midoriankiton. The ancient father dragon is still there, but only S-rank manipulators can summon him.

Scale manipulation was fully made on another topic.
https://naruto-crisiss20.rpg-board.net/t914-arashi-scale-manipulation-done#4920

No Lizard summons had been made yet, since I need the Midorianki jutsus done. I made this topic instead of the storm release jutsus.
https://naruto-crisiss20.rpg-board.net/t911-midoriankiton-techniques#4919
Back to top Go down
Lightwind
New
Lightwind

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:25 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lightwind
New
Lightwind

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:51 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashi clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi clan [Done]   Arashi clan [Done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi clan [Done]
Page 1 of 1