Naruto: Crisis 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews BoardLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hyozan: Open, Sukai: Open, Kazan: Open Joki: Open

The Overseer of Execution. The Grand Curator.admin. Xaito.
Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P Plot-
3_zps34fc9436

All have been laid to rest, all expect memories. Throughout the years, shinobi - men and women - have learned how to preserve the memories of thousand of great shinobi that have lived, and then have passed. Though, they never managed to gain the memories of Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke. These three ninjas are wildly known as the Three Heroes of the world. They are the mirror images of their legendary Sannin teachers, and touched everyone's life in some sort of way. Their memory though has been scattered across the world, and the pieces of their chakra find themselves locked away in certain men and women, wildly known as the Kages of today. They are the shadows and guardians of today's new era, and they seem to wait for something to happen. They await for Madara Uchiha to return, the Fourth Shinobi War had been created by none ever than Obito Uchiha, Kakashi's old friend whom he thought had died. In this war, numerous men and women died trying to protect all that they thought was right and true, in the end - Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke had perished by giving up their lives to kill Madara and Obito Uchiha. Their chakra awoken a sleeping God, whom took the combined power of the ten bijuu, kurama and the eight tailed bijuu's life source and basically recreated life anew. These memories however, are gone, and cannot be recreated or found in any memory book, or even in text. This story is being told through the combined chakra fragments of the Legendary Heroes that each Kage takes upon their death and inserts into a crystal fragment. However, life as everyone now knows, is finally changing. Kazengakure and Hyozangakure had finally came to an agreement of forming a grand alliance between their villages, rumored that they were related by distant cousins, this alliance would be greater than any had ever seen. The day of the treaty being signed, and thus the festival on the island of Heiwa, a new danger had awaken that day. The Sage of Six Paths was unable to keep a dark entity in slumber from the grave and beyond; a new five tailed bijuu - the Hydra - had awoken. In a fit of rage and unknown, the Hydra destroyed half of the festival grounds, killing more than five thousand civilians and shinobi alike. The Bijuu set it's eyes on the building where the witnessing six kages were located, and destroyed the entire building. Three months had passed, and Sannins of each village filled the spots of the Kages, as many hoped that one day there would be news that someone had survived the attack. Only the Hyozangakure's kage had returned, apparently unaware of what happened. Because of this, many of the villages have returned hostile towards each other, many blaming Hyozengakure for the attack that killed each of the Kage's. Slowly, men and women of each village are elected to fill the Kage spots of each of the village, alliances are being forged and mended. But can anyone form a great alliance to take down Hydria, and once again, scatter all of the tailed beasts across the world?

Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P Warning_zps5f1fa55c

Elicit Content may be used on this site, it is advised that you proceed with caution. We hope you have a great time role playing, from your Staff of Naruto Crisis, ENJOY!

Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P Village_zps98e6b2c2

We the staff of NC2.0, have no full ownership of the naruto franchise. The site is nothing but a fan based, RPG.  Applications, clans, characters, ect belong to those of the users, do not steal them for that is fully illegal.  Skin is created by Kon and Alexx, and widgets are as well. Imaging and Coding copyrighted by Kon, Trilby of Naruto Saga, and Alexx. Imaging designed by Alexx

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avelina
New
Avelina

Character Rep : 2558

Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P   Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P LoadingAnimation

Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P Fbcd529f13bc397540c4f634881c1e478bca69c5

"My grandfather told me of a very special person."

Name: Rayne
    Middle: Hope
    Surname: Skye
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Overall Appearance: Rayne has long flowing pink hair. She normally wears a series of arm and wrist bands and her shirt is normally a blueish tight fitting sleveless shirt and normally just wears black ninja jeans. When the occsision calls for her to be more formal, she still will never wear a dress. She finds them degrading and that her figure does not flatter one. She, if she needs to be fancy, will just wear a mroe fancy shirt and pants combo.

Overall Persona: Rayne is a very kind and carefree person, who would rather spend her time doing something productive then fight other people. She grew up in a small family, and therefore treats the poor very well, giving them money if they flag her down on the street. She however, will not help those who refuses to help themselves. She understands if someone is down on their luck, but doing nothing to chnage that is a waste of breath she believes. She is also a pervert. Anything that is willing to fuck, is quite possibly going to happen with Rayne.
    Fears: Dying, going without sex for a period of time.
    Dislikes: Boredom, pointless arguments
    Catch Phrase: If you aren't here to fuck, it's probally not important.

I.D. U N K N O W N

Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P UZUMAKI_NARUTO_RENDER_0015

"Sad thing is, they weren't very important when starting out.."

Village: Kazan
    Bloodline: None
    Elements: Water, Lightning, Wind and Storm
    Specialization: Ninjutsu, Medical and Taijtsu
    Beginning Chakra: 305
    Beginning Stamina: 255

B L O O D . T Y P E

Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P UchihaFan

"He was from a rare family, I don't think they exist."

Name: Skye
    Clan Type: Shinobi
    Kekkei Genkai: None
    Clan Element: None
    Clan History: The skye clan has always been a group of merchants, Rayne is the first to go away from this idealogy. not much is needed to be said.

P A S S E D & L E A R N E D

Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P KunaiRender

"He was strong, weapon and jutsu wise. Right?"

Elemental Jutsu[s]

Lightning Release Jutsu

Spoiler:

Water Release Jutsus

Spoiler:

Wind Release Jutsu

Spoiler:

Storm Release Jutsu's
    Spoiler:

Non-Elemental Jutsu[s]

Medical Ninjutsu

Spoiler:

Non-Elemental Jutsu's

Spoiler:

Taijutsu Style
    Spoiler:

W E A P O N

Name: Commonly Japanese name.
    Fused Element: Does this weapon have a fused element to it?
    Description:
    Sentences that describe the weapon.
    Origin: Mind explaining how this
    weapon came to your possession?

[SC] TRAITS.

3. The Formidable:You have practiced so freaking much its not funny. You have complete understanding of how to not overcompensate with how much your body does and when it gets sore, you're able to recover a bit faster. Your chakra is also very controlled as well and with that 50% word count decrease for training.

3. The mental fortress: The walls are not only around your conscious but your sub-conscious and your soul. You are able to hide yourself from even some of the best readers out there. It's not impossible for someone to not be able to read you but the likely hood of that happening is very slim chance. Your movements almost seem foreign to those unable to read you.

2. The Psychologist: You can moderately tell when people are lying. Moderately as to say you can easily see through the basic lies, some lies that when added up, it doesn't make sense. Your deduction skills are increasing. Your able to see patterns in peoples attacks, not all but few that you know the'll probably make adjustments to yourself.

2. Medium herbie. The skills are upon par with the normal herbalist. Your skills are an improvement of the small time days where you had only the basic of knowledge. You know which herbs are suitable for minor to less than serious injuries. Your medicine now can help cure some poisons but of course, not all of them. You can now make poison yourself. How exciting! You can make poisons or healing salves, but nothing above B-Rank. You arent that good yet.

N O T . F O R G O T T E N

"Dad. You grew up with them, right? Mind telling me their story?"

Birth Date: Winter 21st
    Home Village/Current: Kazan
    Parents: Hikari Skye and Heart Skye, both alive
    Siblings: A younger brother
    Sensei / Role Model: None
    History: Rayne was born in a small village outside of kazan. Her parents were merchants who traveled the land, selling their wares to and from each location. They never got very rich from their travels, but neither were they poor. Rayne was taught from her birth to one day take over her fathers business. However, to Rayne, the business of trading was mundane and not worth her time. She respected her father for the time and effort he put into allowing them to live, but Rayne took no pleasure in learning the jobs, so when she became of age she asked to have permission to travel to Kazan and enter into the Academy. Her parents reluctantly agreed.

Rayne entered into the academy a year later then all of the other students. When she first joined, she was picked on and treated horribly by the other students, because of her lack of a ninja background, nobody thought she would become anything. Little did they know, that this young girl who knew nothing of the ninja world, would one day grow up and change everything they knew. Her academy years passed without much incident, besides the constant insults. She passed the academy middle of the road, showing no real signs of achievement.

Rayne was placed onto a ninja squad with a former Anbu of her village,who had started to take genin's as a way to pass the time. At first, She did not give Rayne any attention, like the rest of the teachers she had over her times. She became determined to change this. She found someone who was willing to give her an elemental and she found out that her element was Wind. She knew she had to learn something that should be beyond the grasp of a genin in order to get her attention. Rayne took out a scroll from the library on Wind jutsu and found one called Wind Blade. It was of A rank and a jutsu that she knew her sensei also knew. This would certainly get her attention.

It took her a few days to perfect the jutsu. This did not seem to take very long to Rayne, who thought it would take much longer then it did. Rayne revealed it one day when they were in a training spar. They were tasked to try and hit their sensei using all that they had available to them. Rayne unleashed the wind blade when her sensei was behind a tree, and if she had not reacted in time, the blade would have sliced her in half. To say that her sensei was dumbfounded would have been an understatement. Her sensei, and everyone else in the village, now took her serious, and her real genin years began.

Rayne and her team went on many missions together, the group of them growing as a whole. They took on many missions that most people thought they would be unable to complete. They took these missions on with gusto, and soon they had the amount that they needed in order to join the exams. Their team blew past the first and second exams of the test, suffering not even a single scratch as they made it through it with the fastest time on the board.

The third exam was a whole different story. Rayne was selected for the first match. She was paired up against another ninjutsu user, and despite the fact that she won, her body took a beating. She was able to stay and watch the rest of the matches, but she would have a medic hovering over her, making sure that she would be able to compete in her next match if she needed to. Her teammate was in the next match. He was paired up against a psychopath from one of the smaller villages. Shinta, her teammate, was clearly outmatched from the get-go, the taijutsu based ninja getting crushed by the long range Earth ninjutsu that his opponinent favored. However, he was not content with just defeating shinta. Rayne watched as the proctors tried to stop him, but the psychopath managed to crush her teammate with a giant slab of rock before they were able to stop it. She looked away from the carnage, but the site of her friends face, as he died slowly will forever be etched into her memory.

She took on to training intensively after this event, even going as far as ignoring the rest of the world to train. She felt that she had to push herself to be all that she could, for Shinta, for everyone else who's potentional was cut short. She seeked out various trainers, who taught her everyone from Basic Taijutsu to medical jutsu. She found out her other elements, and continued on her training into her jounin years.

In her jounin years, very little happened besides the fact that she found out her last and final element, one of the rarest ones, as she was one of the few known holders of it. Storm Release. This is what cemented Rayne as one of Kazan's 3 sannins. She trained hard in her storm release, mastering it to a level of perfection. She was recently appointed as sannin, and has recently taken on a genin squad.

© 2011 Ikeda Itō. All rights reserved, all pictures belong to their original owners. Quotes and Template out look curiosity of Ikeda Itō of : CRISIS 2.0
Back to top Go down
Reni
Anbu
Anbu
Reni

Character Rep : 1762

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P   Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Aiden
New
Aiden

Character Rep : 3281

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P   Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 am

check your app for stamina and chakra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P   Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayne Skye, The Eye of the Storm W.I.P
Page 1 of 1