Naruto: Crisis 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews BoardLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hyozan: Open, Sukai: Open, Kazan: Open Joki: Open

The Overseer of Execution. The Grand Curator.admin. Xaito.
Shen Nara Finishined Plot-
3_zps34fc9436

All have been laid to rest, all expect memories. Throughout the years, shinobi - men and women - have learned how to preserve the memories of thousand of great shinobi that have lived, and then have passed. Though, they never managed to gain the memories of Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke. These three ninjas are wildly known as the Three Heroes of the world. They are the mirror images of their legendary Sannin teachers, and touched everyone's life in some sort of way. Their memory though has been scattered across the world, and the pieces of their chakra find themselves locked away in certain men and women, wildly known as the Kages of today. They are the shadows and guardians of today's new era, and they seem to wait for something to happen. They await for Madara Uchiha to return, the Fourth Shinobi War had been created by none ever than Obito Uchiha, Kakashi's old friend whom he thought had died. In this war, numerous men and women died trying to protect all that they thought was right and true, in the end - Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke had perished by giving up their lives to kill Madara and Obito Uchiha. Their chakra awoken a sleeping God, whom took the combined power of the ten bijuu, kurama and the eight tailed bijuu's life source and basically recreated life anew. These memories however, are gone, and cannot be recreated or found in any memory book, or even in text. This story is being told through the combined chakra fragments of the Legendary Heroes that each Kage takes upon their death and inserts into a crystal fragment. However, life as everyone now knows, is finally changing. Kazengakure and Hyozangakure had finally came to an agreement of forming a grand alliance between their villages, rumored that they were related by distant cousins, this alliance would be greater than any had ever seen. The day of the treaty being signed, and thus the festival on the island of Heiwa, a new danger had awaken that day. The Sage of Six Paths was unable to keep a dark entity in slumber from the grave and beyond; a new five tailed bijuu - the Hydra - had awoken. In a fit of rage and unknown, the Hydra destroyed half of the festival grounds, killing more than five thousand civilians and shinobi alike. The Bijuu set it's eyes on the building where the witnessing six kages were located, and destroyed the entire building. Three months had passed, and Sannins of each village filled the spots of the Kages, as many hoped that one day there would be news that someone had survived the attack. Only the Hyozangakure's kage had returned, apparently unaware of what happened. Because of this, many of the villages have returned hostile towards each other, many blaming Hyozengakure for the attack that killed each of the Kage's. Slowly, men and women of each village are elected to fill the Kage spots of each of the village, alliances are being forged and mended. But can anyone form a great alliance to take down Hydria, and once again, scatter all of the tailed beasts across the world?

Shen Nara Finishined Warning_zps5f1fa55c

Elicit Content may be used on this site, it is advised that you proceed with caution. We hope you have a great time role playing, from your Staff of Naruto Crisis, ENJOY!

Shen Nara Finishined Village_zps98e6b2c2

We the staff of NC2.0, have no full ownership of the naruto franchise. The site is nothing but a fan based, RPG.  Applications, clans, characters, ect belong to those of the users, do not steal them for that is fully illegal.  Skin is created by Kon and Alexx, and widgets are as well. Imaging and Coding copyrighted by Kon, Trilby of Naruto Saga, and Alexx. Imaging designed by Alexx

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

Shen Nara Finishined

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black
New
Black

Character Rep : 2735

Shen Nara Finishined Empty
PostSubject: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Shen Nara Finishined LoadingAnimation

Shen Nara Finishined 3f45a3ef640f2b2a06c9f7d98f45f731cbe9ff42

"My grandfather told me of a very special person."

Name: Shen
    Middle: Rai
    Surname: Nara
    Sexual Orientation: Gay

Overall Appearance:
    Short body with a rather muscled frame
    Short blue hair that goes to around his neck.
    Normally wears simple zip up shirts where the zipper starts a bit after the shirt does, so the bottom flares out some.
    He normally wears jeans, although he can dress up if the occasion requires it.
    Overall Persona: Shen is very protective of his younger brother, going after anyone, regardless of size, if they mean lasting harm to him. He has learned to understand that in the ninja world getting hurt is going to happen, but he has vowed to do his best to keep him safe.

When he are around other people without his brother, he is very outgoing and very talkitive, willing to make conversation with almost anyone. This changes very little when his brother is around. He is still outgoing but he makes sure that his brother isen't feeling left out or anything.
    Fears: dying and the death of Teiko
    Dislikes: Idiots and lazy people besides Teiko
    Catch Phrase: Don't touch my brother, thats my job

I.D. U N K N O W N

Shen Nara Finishined UZUMAKI_NARUTO_RENDER_0015

"Sad thing is, they weren't very important when starting out.."

Village: Hyo
    Bloodline: Nara
    Elements: Shadow
    Specialization: Ninjutsu
    Beginning Chakra: 200
    Beginning Stamina: 160

B L O O D . T Y P E

Shen Nara Finishined UchihaFan

"He was from a rare family, I don't think they exist."

Name: Nara
    Clan Type: Shinobi
    Kekkei Genkai: None(Shadow Release Nara stuff)
    Clan Element: Shadow
    Clan History: The birth of the Nara clan has long been known to many. Their skills and prowess were sought by all the countries, all the villages, and all of the "would be kings" for their army. Though the Nara gave themselves as Mercenaries they often found themselves fighting one another. Because of this the laws that governed the Nara clan changed slightly. They were forbidden to fight one another, however, they were allowed to continue helping their employers. This caused an uproar when they started being accused of treachery. Finally the clan settled on two rules. The first rule is of family. Family came before all else in their book of law but next below this was getting the mission completed. By this, they meant that any means necessary to complete the mission was acceptable to take.

The Nara clan's home was settled somewhere in the island of ruins. There, still today, the old houses and hidden passages remain, having not been used for centuries. Alas, the history of the Nara clan becomes more so violent as time wheeled on. Eventually the way the Nara operated was called in to question. This caused all the villages to turn against the Nara, killing massive amounts of them. By a year after the "war on Nara" was declared they were all but extinct. Sadly, there was but a small family that had remained on the Island of Ruins that stayed in hiding for a long while. The family consisted of a male and his wife. Eventually they were gifted with two sons, a year apart. Not long after these two boys were the resulting heir to the Nara clan as their parents died of old age. Before doing so, their father passed forth the directions of the "holy grail" of Nara secrets. When they were ready to enter, the passage would present its self to them. As they are the remaining survivors, they are coveted for their now rare abilities of shadow manipulation. Alas, the story continues...

P A S S E D & L E A R N E D

Shen Nara Finishined KunaiRender

"He was strong, weapon and jutsu wise. Right?"

Elemental Jutsu[s]

Jutsu Name: Shadow Imitation Technique
Element: None
Range: Short- Mid
Type: Ninjutsu-Hidden
Description:The Shadow Imitation Technique allows the user to extend their shadow on any surface (even water)[2] and as far as they want as long as there is a sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements. Therefore, the two can throw shuriken at each other at the same time if the user desires that (of course, to prevent hurting themselves, the user just has to have the shuriken holster in a place where you don't normally have it, like the back, so that the opponent draws nothing when the user draws a shuriken). If the target is out of range, the user can produce a better light source to increase their shadow's size or rely on pre-existing shadows for their shadow to freely travel through.[3] It's also possible to split one's shadow, either to trap more opponents at once, or to create a distraction. The shadow can also be attached to people without binding them, letting the "victim" move freely. Doing that has the purpose that the person, the shadow was attached to, makes contact with a third person, to bind the latter one with the shadow.[4]
The major downside of the Shadow Imitation is that it is tiring to use repeatedly; Hidan notes that the ability is subject to some form of diminishing return and decreases in potency after repeated use (Shikamaru can only maintain it for 5 minutes per use). If the user is low on chakra, the performance rate of the technique also deteriorates. Insufficient lighting will make the technique less effective. A particularly strong opponent can also resist the shadow's forced imitation.

Jutsu Name:
    Japanese styled.
    Element: What Element?
    Range:
    Type: What type is it?
    Description: Explain how it works.

Non-Elemental Jutsu[s]

Jutsu Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique
    Element: None
    Range: Short-Mid
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Description: A technique that physically restrains an opponent, as if the opponent had been tied in invisible steel ropes. It debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again, or take the target into custody. This is a D-rank ninjutsu where the intensity will vary greatly according to the user's level of skill. The technique can also be cast on every target at once, depending on the user's skill, and won't fail a shinobi during his missions.

W E A P O N

Name: Commonly Japanese name.
    Fused Element: Does this weapon have a fused element to it?
    Description:
    Sentences that describe the weapon.
    Origin: Mind explaining how this
    weapon came to your possession?

[SC] TRAITS.

Traits are bonuses much like special characteristics, but they don't always enhance your combat capabilities. Instead they passively enhance your character in all aspects, dependent on the traits you have chosen. Keep in mind you will only be allowed a limited number of traits, and they are unchangeable once put on your application, so choose them with care.

You'll find the traits here. [here]

N O T . F O R G O T T E N

"Dad. You grew up with them, right? Mind telling me their story?"

Birth Date: (Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall / Day)
    Home Village/Current: Hyo
    Parents: (Also add their status Alive/Deceased)
    Siblings: (Also add their status Alive/Deceased)
    Sensei / Role Model: (Chunin and Above)
    History:His life started out easy enough. He was born to a group of parents who's it's obvious their realtionship had soured over the years. He spent most of the time training, becoming the apple of his father eyes. However, he watched as his brother got treated like shit, hating every moment of it. However, he saw it get worse after the massacre

His father started to get abusive to both their mother and teiko, and every moment he watched it got harder and harder to watch, then one day, on the day that their mother died, Shen snapped and killed his father as well. After they burried the bodies, they lived there for several years before fleeing to hyo.

He and his brother stayed there for a year before they entered the academy. They both blazed through it with skill and once they were out, they learned their sensei was the kage of the village
    ((Im sorry for the lack of a history near the end, i stoped caring, not really in a caring mood lol, i can do more later if needed))

© 2011 Ikeda Itō. All rights reserved, all pictures belong to their original owners. Quotes and Template out look curiosity of Ikeda Itō of : CRISIS 2.0

Last edited by Shen Nara on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takehiko Nara
Sanin
Takehiko Nara

Character Rep : 5510

PostSubject: Re: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 am

Alright 1 thing, and yes I know your application is not yet finished. This is to save you some heartache.

1. Genin get 1 C rank and 4 D Rank jutsu. As far as I can tell now you have 2 C ranks and 1 D rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:58 am

Um, I don't normally interject in to another application, however I think my brother wouldn't mind. Might I simply point out..

"Genin can only have at least one C rank jutsu and 4 e - d rank jutsu not counting the main three jutsu learned through academy. "

And may I please draw your attention to the words :

"Genin can only have at least one C"

and finally to the words:

" at least one C"

This implies that one is able to have more than a singular jutsu. If this is not the case intended I ask you please fix that, however for the case of my brother and I, that we be allowed our same 5 jutsu, however, more than 1 can be C rank. Considering we ARE Nara and have the shadow stuff, if we can't use them, then there'd be no point in being a Nara, right? Thank you, and good night.
Back to top Go down
Takehiko Nara
Sanin
Takehiko Nara

PostSubject: Re: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:29 am

Alright 4 things here.

1. Members are not allowed to comment on another's application unless given permission by a member of staff but I will forgo this since you brought up another mix-up with the rules.

2. As stated above that was a mistake. Genin are only allowed 1 C rank and 4 E-D rank.

3. As for Nara needing more than 1 C-rank, You CAN indeed learn more when you start out. We just don't allow you to start out with more.

4. To use Nara jutsu your element will need to be Shadow as that is the element the Nara use.

SIde Note: I am aware of the difficulty of started as a genin Nara. I have played a Nara on several occasions myself.
Back to top Go down
Black
New
Black

PostSubject: Re: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:03 am

1. I do have only 1 C rank. What i do have is a mess-up where i placed a D rank jutsu as a C rank one, thank you for pointing that out to me.
2. Is Shadow a basic element or is it not available to us at the start?
Back to top Go down
Takehiko Nara
Sanin
Takehiko Nara

PostSubject: Re: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 am

Shadow is a basic release.

Last edited by Chissoku, Kasai on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black
New
Black

PostSubject: Re: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:13 am

So, in other words, I may have it from the start then?
Back to top Go down
Takehiko Nara
Sanin
Takehiko Nara

PostSubject: Re: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:40 am

Yessum.
Back to top Go down
Takehiko Nara
Sanin
Takehiko Nara

PostSubject: Re: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 am

Approved unless someone disagrees.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
New
Aiden

Character Rep : 3281

PostSubject: Re: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:05 pm

check for stamina and chakra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shen Nara Finishined   Shen Nara Finishined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shen Nara Finishined
Page 1 of 1